I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. It's hard to find the time to get online since four people now need to agree to it, and two of them are trying to get away from it all for two weeks in Thailand. I don't know what to say without feeling like I'm bragging. If you want to know that I'm alive and well and not much more, then stop reading. If you want to know what it's like here...
Thailand's amazing. The shopping in Bangkok is cheap and fun with perfect outfits for Hawaii; the scenery in the south (we're near Phuket now) is like some of the best places in China but lined by beaches that may even be better than Hawaii's (depending what you're looking for); topped by the best food in the world. I find myself constantly hungry, and I don't know whether it's because every menu has 10 dishes I'm dying to try or because the food is easily digested... either way, I love it.
It's so much fun to hang out with Marah and the location is surreal.
We were swimming in the pool bordered with trees and bungalows when four monkeys appeared and climbed the trees nearby. It felt like I was in Disneyland and that was part of some show to make people feel like they were in a place like... well, Thailand. It's weird that I'm actually here. I love it.
We're all having a lot of fun. Tomorrow is rock climbing and maybe kayaking, the next day is snorkling and some other fun activity. Money is going much faster than in China, but we're only in Thailand once, right?
I desperately miss my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment