Wednesday, November 15, 2006

... moving on...

I don't know what to say. Even Nik Brodie's luck wears out eventually. I got back my camera from the man who stole it in the restaurant, I got it back from the beak of a cormorant, but it appears that when someone goes through my bag while I'm sleeping on a bus that's the where my luck wears out, and I lose my camera. It sucks most that I lost a month's worth of irreplaceable pictures. Oh yeah, they stole Kris's out of his bag too. We're thankful that no credit cards or passports were taken. He still has his film camera, though, and he already sent a bunch of rolls from the first weeks home already... at least it's something. We went to the police station today and filed a report, but we don't think there's much they can do.

We fly to Thailand tomorrow. We're excited and are going to make sure that the theft doesn't spoil the rest of our trip. I'll keep updating my blog, but don't expect any photos. Heh heh... oh... [meek smile].

No comments: