Joel and I hung out in Delhi for a day and a half. We were able to check out a few of the tourist spots and get a sense of the city. We were very lucky with the weather and enjoyed a nice cool day of 86 degrees.
I went to Paris to the Bat Mitzva of the girl I took care of when I lived there. It was great, and I wore a dress that I had bought in India. I really miss Paris. My French wasn't so bad either.
Now I'm in Prague. Mom and I met in the airport, and went to the hotel to find out that Chuck and our friend Dan from Hawaii had surprised us by coming to Europe! That was not part of plan. Very cool.
(Ok, not the greatest picture, but it's better than nothing. Thanks, Dan.)
We're leaving on a train to Krakow tonight after three days here in Prague. I'm excited to see how a Western sleeper train compares to the Chinese and Indian ones I'm used to. I'll let you know.
1 comment:
you'll have to email me and tell me how those trains are! say hi to mama, chuckita banana, krista, Nik-face, and i guess Dan so he don't feel left out
Post a Comment